A shield placed over the nose and mouth to administer air to a patient during CPR. The device provides a physical barrier between the rescuer and victim during resuscitation or training therefore avoiding cross contamination.
The Laerdal Paediatric Pocket Mask™ has been designed to address the different anatomical needs of the paediatric patient while providing the efficacy and protection appreciated by the rescuer. Utilizing the same low-resistance one-way valve as the traditional Laerdal Pocket Mask™ in combination with a transparent soft silicone mask, the Laerdal Paediatric Pocket Mask™ is an excellent companion for the professional rescuer and first responder who have contact with infants and children.
- One-way valve acts as an additional barrier separating
- rescuer and patient
- Easy assembly for quick application
- Distance from patient allows visualization of chest rise and fall
- Can be used in CPR instruction courses to teach
- mouth-to-barrier ventilation
- Soft pack carry case with belt strap and clip
- Gloves and wipe* included for additional rescuer protection
- All components are latex-free
Always read the label and follow the Directions for use.