Our featured product is the new Mini Anne Plus from Laerdal
The Mini Anne Plus kit is designed to increase efficiency while maintaining quality CPR education. With improved reusable manikins now in a class set, Mini Anne Plus is the ideal classroom and staff training solution for annual accreditation.
The new Mini Anne Plus kit contains reusable manikins, new hygienic inflation pump bag, and compression feedback designed to encourage school children to practise and perfect their technique.
Mini Anne Plus Features
- Reusable set of 10 Mini Anne manikins
- Durable tested to at least 300,000 compressions
- Easy-to-use pump bag for hygienic inflation
- Guidelines compliant clicker setting
- Soft clicker setting encourages new learners
- Carry bag including pump bag and kneel mats for each student
- Quick preparation and clean up
The new Mini Anne Plus kit is a quality CPR training solution with improved:
- Training – 10 individual inflatable manikins increases hands-on time for skills practice.
- Feedback –compression depth clicker reinforces Quality CPR recommendations.
- Simplicity –all the requirements for a course in one convenient, portable, reusable kit.